Charging Horse and Black Snake
“There is no place for grief in a house which serves the Muse.”
“To be sensual, I think, is to respect and rejoice in the force of life, of life itself, and to be present in all that one does, from the effort of loving to the breaking of bread.”
James Baldwin – The Fire Next Time.
This video is Celui qui Tombe, Yoann Bourgeois CCN2 (about 5 mins 40s)
Next year is going to be amazing. Its all going to come together. I’m going to finish my book, get a publisher, earn money, walk from Gibraltar to Santiago, and begin the relationship that will last the rest of my life.
Raise my self-image, self-concept: humble arrogance.
“If you awaken from this illusion and you understand that black implies white, self implies other, … you can feel yourself not as a stranger in the world, not as something here on probation … but you can begin to feel your own existence as absolutely fundamental…”
This video is The Dream of Life, Alan Watts:
I have an uncanny ability to:
- See the connections between things
- Explain them so that other people can see them too
The Return of the King:
- It is time to let go of the Ranger and become who you were born to be
- “Death!” Expect to die and do it anyway.
- And when he did, his woman (who we thought was dead) came back to him.
I need to be amazing. And when I am, then I will find somebody to be amazing with me. xx <3
There is something in me that is tired of playing it safe. Tired of resting.
I need to be amazing. And when I am, then I will find somebody to be amazing with me.
The way to achieve that is focus and discipline. That was what I saw in the film tonight.
So, get up. Share the post. Minimal time on Facebook. Set your own focus and agenda.
Read the five (!) chapters you have written so far and then continue.
No communication till the afternoon. No Facebook till the afternoon. No coffee till the afternoon.
Focus and flow. And move forward one step, one idea, one paragraph, one day at a time.
Follow the line of the book and see where it takes you. Xx
Be awesome, me whole, believe in yourself, be yourself, flow xx
“I am the daughter of black writers. We’re descended from freedom fighters who broke through chains and changed the world. They call me.”
Focus & Discipline.
Remember her, focus, become that.
“Tend your garden and the butterfly will appear.” xx
Each one of us is alone in the world. It takes great courage to meet the full force of your aloneness. Most of the activity in society is subconsciously designed to quell the voice crying in the wilderness within you. The mystic Thomas a Kempis said that when you go out into the world, you return having lost some of yourself. Until you learn to inhabit your aloneness, the lonely distraction and noise of society will seduce you into false belonging, with which you will only become empty and weary. When you face your aloneness, something begins to happen. Gradually, the sense of bleakness changes into a sense of true belonging. This is a slow and open-ended transition but it is utterly vital in order to come into rhythm with your own individuality. In a sense this is the endless task of finding your true home within your life. It is not narcissistic, for as soon as you rest in the house of your own heart, doors and windows begin to open outwards to the world. No longer on the run from your aloneness, your connections with others become real and creative. You no longer need to covertly scrape affirmation from others or from projects outside yourself. This is slow work; it takes years to bring your mind home. JOHN O’DONOHUE
Now get up and go round up them horses, Floyd 😉
“Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.”
— Theodore Roosevelt
The most important book of all time. (Well, definitely in the top three, depending on the street.)
And remember chatting to the bloke you met here:
- Look, here are the AUDIO and Escher Cycles
- Nature and evolution follow the same patterns
- Life started from self-replicators. They follow the same pattern. They have a Copier and a Builder.
- The Copier follows the same pattern. (Appendix: BTW, there are three options for what is driving it. Because information isn’t what we think it is.)
- The Builder follows the same pattern
- As the Builder evolves, error correction reappears in the optional extras, over and over again in more sophisticated ways. Eventually this becomes Mind.
- Is there any evidence for all of this? Yes!
- So here is a new story of everything. (3D diagrams.) We are all connected. Mind is part of everything. Like physical form it grows into new levels of sophistication. We are mushrooms. We are all part of everything. We are parts of the whole. Mind is part of quantum mechanics.
- The caterpillar fears becoming the butterfly. “For a seed to achieve its greatest expression, it must come completely undone. The shell cracks, its insides come out and everything changes. To someone who doesn’t understand growth, it would look like complete destruction.” We need to make it appear at a higher level. Here are some ways we could: E, B, P. You’ll find more and better ways.
- Audio and Escher Cycles
- Life and Evolution
- Origins of Life: Self-replicators
- The Copier *
- The Builder
- The Optional Extras
- A New Story: of How the Universe Works
- Next Steps / Transcendence
Jim Carrey talking about writing himself a $10m cheque, his dad giving up what he loved and doing something he hated and then being fired from that (“You can fail at what you hate as well as failing at what you love”), and either being who you are or pretending to be someone else and dying having never been yourself.